frequently asked questions
check most frequently asked questions here, if you still need help then please contact us at
we do not accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. please contact us via the contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems with your order.
see shipping policy for policy regarding damaged, lost or stolen packages.
please allow 4-7 business days for your order to be packaged and in possession of the carrier. shipping will be done via USPS or UPS. orders placed between tuesday until the following sunday will be sent out that monday. virago candle studio is not liable for shipping damages, shipping delays, or lost or stolen packages. if your order is damaged, lost or stolen, please reach out the carrier for assistance.
afterpay is now available at viragocandlestudio.com
how it works:
- afterpay is only available to customers over 18 with a US shipping address, a US visa or mastercard (credit or debit card), and a US mobile phone number.
- you must be over 18, a resident of the U.S. and meet additional eligibility criteria to qualify.
- your order will be split up into 4 payments, due every two weeks.
- late fees apply.
- estimated payment amounts shown on product pages exclude taxes and shipping charges, which are added at checkout. click here for complete terms.
how do i pay for an order using afterpay?
- add your items to your shopping bag and head to checkout as normal.
- when you get to checkout, choose installments by afterpay as your payment method.
- customers using this payment option for the first time will need to register with afterpay and provide a valid and verifiable email address, mobile phone number and a credit or debit card. returning customers will be asked to log into their account. it''s important that you provide the correct details, as afterpay will need to send over your payment schedule.
- once you've placed your order using afterpay, you'll receive an email from them as well as your virago candle studio order confirmation email.
how does the payment schedule work?
- all customers will be required to make their first payment at the time of purchase.
- the three outstanding payments will then be deducted every 2 weeks from the payment method you selected.
- if you choose to make additional payments before your scheduled pay dates, you can do this through your afterpay account.
- you'll receive a reminder two days before your due date via email or text.
if you miss a payment, you may be subject to late fees. Click here for more information on Afterpay’s purchase payment agreement.
can i use afterpay to pay for a gift card?
unfortunately, afterpay is unavailable to buy virago candle studio e-gift cards. however, if you have an e-gift card and you're spending more than its value, you can pay the remaining balance of your order using afterpay.
please note, if you pay for your order this way, there won't be a breakdown of payment methods used on your order confirmation email.
can i use afterpay for subscription boxes?
unfortunately, you cannot use afterpay for any subscription boxes. since it's a subscription, you will need to have a debit or credit card on file to be charged each month.