Candle Care 101
1. Trim your wick before relighting your candle. This will help your candle get more life and last longer. You can use a wick trimmer or a pair of scissors.
2. Don't extinguish the flame until you get a full pool of melted wax.
3. Burn your candle in a safe place. Away from mischevious pets or kids, or in a spot where it could easily be knocked over.
4. Don't burn your candle for more than four hours at a time.
5. When the wax has reached 1/2 in., it's time to clean out the jar and repurpose in your home.