quarterly candle subscription box
- regular price
- regular price
- sale price
- unit price
the quarterly candle subscription box will cycle through specially curated scents based on the season, and these scents are exclusive only to subscribers! each month you will receive your perfect box in an exclusive, seasonal scent which you can choose between an 8 oz. candle, 4 oz. candle, wax melt, or a variety of bundles with your favorite products. with the candle subscription boxes, you will also receive a bottle of matches. with your first quarterly candle subscription box, you will also get a free VCS magnet, sticker and a candle snob slim can cooler!
your quarterly candle subscription box will automatically renew every 3 months on the 29th and you may cancel or pause at any time. when you get your subscription box, don't forget to tag us and share on social media with #vcscandleofthemonth and write a review! keep in mind that you will pre-pay for 3 months of your perfect subscription box and save 5%. you will still receive your quarterly candle subscription box at your doorstep each month. if you would rather do a monthly subscription box, you can find that subscription here, but you will miss out on saving 5% overall. with the semi-annual option you can save 10%! click here to take a look.
october: caramel apple | sugar • cinnamon • apple • caramel
november: pumpkin souffle | sugar • pumpkin • butter • cream
december: frosted juniper | citrus • sage • pine • juniper
january: black cherry merlot | red wine • amber • clove • vanilla
february: blackberry + sage | blackberries • sugar • rosemary • sage
Q: what is included in this quarterly candle subscription box?
A: each month, you receive your perfect subscription box, and with your first box- a slim can cooler, a magnet and a vinyl sticker for your water bottle, laptop, or whatever you want! plus free shipping! ✨
Q: what are the perks of being a subscriber?
A: along with effortlessly receiving an exclusive quarterly candle subscription box with free shipping, a bottle of matches (for options with candles), and a free sticker, magnet and slim can cooler with your first box- you'll reach vip-level status, get 20% off your regular vcs purchases and get first access to new collections and discount codes that are available to subscribers only.
Q: can i subscribe to a longer term and save money?
A: yes! you can subscribe to a 6 month term here and save 10%.
Q: can i gift a quarterly candle subscription box?
A: while this box is a recurring quarterly candle subscription box, there are gift options! to gift a 3 month gift box, click here. to gift a 6 month gift box, click here, and to gift a 12 month gift box, click here.
Q: when is the cutoff date?
A: the cutoff date for your quarterly candle subscription box is the 28th of each month! for example, if you want in on the september box, place your order between july 30th and august 28th, or if you're not into december's scent, make sure you skip that month before the 29th from your subscription dashboard.
Q: can i add on a wax melt or mini to my quarterly candle subscription box?
A: yes! you can select that option above.
Q: when will my quarterly candle subscription box ship?
A: your box will ship around the 5th of each month!
Q: can i order a month-to-month subscription?
A: yes, click here to head to the monthly candle subscription box. keep in mind if you do this you will be charged monthly vs. being charged every 3 months and saving 5% overall with the quarterly candle subscription box.
Q: can i use a discount code on this box?
A: no, discount codes cannot be applied to the quarterly candle subscription box.
Q: can i use afterpay or shop pay?
A: the quarterly candle subscription box is ineligible for afterpay and shop pay.
along with effortlessly receiving an exclusive vcs product each month with free shipping, a bottle of matches (for options with candles), and a free sticker, magnet and slim can cooler with your first box- you'll reach vip-level status and get first access to new collections and discount codes that are available to subscribers only.
your subscription will automatically renew every 1 month on the 29th and you may cancel or pause at any time.
we do not accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. please contact us via the contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems with your order.
see shipping policy for policy regarding damaged, lost or stolen packages.